vendredi 14 mai 2010

je reviens

Okay. So. I've decided to finish this. I have never been able to stick with journals or anything, so it's completely unsurprising that I left you guys (aka my parents and Sara...) hanging just over halfway through the semester. I apologize. Really though, I was having too much fun taking advantage of (profiter bien!!) my last month in France that I could hardly take the time to write about it.

And yet. Now that it is the end of my first semester back in Williamstown, US of A, and I should be writing my final papers, I have decided to try and make it to the end.

Except not right now. But I just want to prepare you all for my imminent updates that will be filled with family, cheese, friends, spontaneous dance parties, and something that was beginning to resemble something that might have been on its way to love. Maybe.

See? Now you're intrigued. :)

1 commentaire: