vendredi 23 octobre 2009

ah, non, c'est un peu court...

Je me souviens. So I can't remember if I had said that I wanted to be Antigone in the final performance for my theatre class, but we got our parts this week. And no, I am not Antigone. Instead, naturally, I am...





Cyrano de Bergerac.



Interessant. You know, in my opinion, it's a logical jump between the two. That was sarcasm. The weirdest part was that after I said I'd like to play Antigone, my professor said, "you know, I never thought of you for Antigone. Not at all." I was like um...okay??? But you thought of me for Cyrano?! Honestly, I'm just really not sure how to take it. I suppose it could be a compliment, but it just seems so odd. In my view of myself, I see Antigone as a pretty logical part for me, but the fact that he didn't even once think of that for me just kind of boggles my mind.

Anyway. I was really upset at first, mostly about not getting to be Antigone, but I think it'll be great. I've always wanted a huge nose. Not.

Off to pack!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire